Power Your Practice with GDX360®
The Original Goals-Based Wealth Management Platform
Our patented technology allows advisors to help make their clients’ life goals a reality by connecting their investments to their aspirational dreams and priorities.
Comfort Zone® “Where’s My Dot?” monitoring manages future confidence to exceed life goals while avoiding excessive risk and lifestyle sacrifice. This approach transforms advisor-client conversations to focus more on life goals than market performance.
A History of Innovation
When we originally released GDX360 in 1999, this goals-based planning revolution was the first online Monte Carlo Simulation engine for financial professionals. This innovation is captured in a patented 6-step planning process.
- Ideal & Acceptable Life Goals - more focus on what clients care most about: their lives.
- Goal Trade-Offs & Priorities - deeper understanding for better life planning guidance.
- Lifetime Simulations & Scenarios - unique forward-looking analytics with what-if testing.
- Comfort Zone Recommendation - easy to understand plan directly tied to client life goals.
- Investment Strategy - seamless 2-way link between financial planning and investing.
- Monitoring & Advice - quarterly guidance that connects investments with clients’ life goals.
Key Enterprise and Advisor Users
Since 2003, GDX360 has powered Wells Fargo’s Envision planning tool, and is white labeled at other enterprise firms and used by Wealthcare and its advisors.
- Enterprise: e.g. Wells Fargo Advisors, HD Vest, United Capital, BlackRock
Key Benefits for Enterprises, Advisors and their Clients
- Acquire & Retain More Clients - more focus on what clients care most about: their life
- Deepen Client Relationships - life goal conversations that shift selling to guidance
- Increase Share of Wallet - uncover hidden assets and consolidate held-away assets
- Cross-Sell Products & Services - investments, insurance, tax, estate, health, family